Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My grace lives on...

I was a very clumsy kid. My mom would frequently comment that she should have named me Grace because I was oh so graceful. I fear I passed this on to my son! Today we were at the Food Co-Op and I went to the bathroom. As we were leaving the bathroom he ran for the door, tripped and bashed his head into the hinge on the door. It had a little black grease on it, and now that grease is on the top of my child's head. He got over it pretty quick, and even let me take a picture of it. He looks very silly. But I am thankful that since he does crash so often, that he recovers so quickly! :)

Yesterday we had a fun morning with a friend and Nolan and Malaki did a great job taking turns. In the past there was a lot of screaming and such. It's nice to have a little break from that stage! :)

Today we went to Jump Around Fun Zone with the mops group. It was very busy! Nolan enjoyed playing with the sink, water fountain and candy machines more than bouncing!! Right now Nolan is avoiding a nap while I'm watching a friend's girls who ARE sleeping. Tonight we'll have a friend over for dinner which should be fun too!

It's a busy week...but we are having a great time and able to talk to daddy lots between cell phones and Skype! :)

I wasn't able to do our Muffin Tin meal yesterday because we were so busy...so I guess we'll skip a week and see what next Monday brings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment