Sunday, May 16, 2010

While Daddy's away, Mommy & Nolan will play!

There will be lots of blog entries this week...but they might be somewhat boring! :) This week Brian had to go to Alaska for work. I know I won't get to talk to him much due to cell & internet service up there....and if I try to tell him everything we did during the time he was gone, I'll for SURE draw a blank. So...I decided to use our handy dandy blog to journal our fun times! :)

Today is Sunday. Brian left at 8am this morning and as I type he's probably flying over Canada somewhere. Nolan and I enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes for breakfast then ran to Target for diapers and Grocery Outlet for groceries. It was pretty uneventful, other than Nolan being a pretty darn good boy in the shopping carts (rare!!!) We ran home, had lunch and now we are headed out so that Nolan can visit his friend Dean and I can go do a Tupperware party!

This evening we plan to go to a friend's house to watch Survivor...I fear Nolan will not sleep at their house, but he has been staying up until 9 or 10 talking to himself...so one night of staying up late at a friend's house probably won't do too much harm! :)

We'll update through the week and hopefully I'll have some funny tales to tell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment