Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time with Twos Class

Every Thursday this quarter Nolan and I are attending a class offered by the local tech college. I believe it's called "Time with Twos" but we just call it "School". Today as we were driving away from school I asked him what he did today. He replied "Ummmmmmmmm" with his finger up to his mouth, pondering the question for a bit (he learned Ummm from his friend Dean). Anyway, after his long pause he said "I take turns". I was SOOOOOOO proud I nearly cried. We've been working a lot on taking turns and sharing and he has been doing so great lately.

The other day Nolan's friend Portia came over and she had her favorite hat on. I thought Nolan might enjoy wearing a hat like his friend, so I got out a baseball hat he got for his birthday. He now cannot live without this hat...it's pretty cute because he wears it to the side a little bit. I'll have to get a photo!!

The rest of today will be fairly uneventful...a trip to Target or the grocery store. Thrilling life we have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment